Thursday, February 23, 2012

StyleSays--Pinterest for Fashion?!?

Hey everyone!

So if you follow me on twitter, you probably know that I've been super excited to tell you all about this new website I've discovered!  It's called StyleSays, and the website is a lot like Pinterest (which you ALL know I'm obsessed with!), but it's strictly fashion.  You have to request membership, just like on Pinterest, or know somebody to invite you (I'm a member if any of you want an invite!).  

After you make your account, the first thing you'll do is take a Style Quiz, where you just check the things you like:

Once you take your Style Quiz, your home page will come up with all the styles they think you will like (you can see everything, just what they think you'll like on your homepage).  Here's what mine looks like:

Now, you can make your own "boards", here's what it looks like when you set them up (these are mine):
As you can see, my boards are called Shoe Crazy, Accessary Addiction, Bags Bags Bags, etc.  

Now, you're ready to "ReSay" things to your boards!  Here's how that works, first you search through whatever categories you want, these are all of them:

Then, when you find something you want to "ReSay" (like the Pin It button on Pinterest), you simply put your cursor over the ReSay button and click the board you want to ReSay it to:


Like I said, this website is SO much fun!  I love to go on it, look around and find new fashion trends and pieces of clothing!  They have clothes from tons of different stores, like:

If you have any questions, please feel free to comment on here or email me, and I'll try to answer them the best I can!  Also, I've been in contact with many different people from StyleSays, and they are all super sweet!  You can contact them at contact@stylesays.com if you want to know more about the website!  I hope you all love this website as much as I do! :)

Make sure to let me know if you join the website, it's so much fun!

I hope you all enjoyed this! :)
Follow me on here for more updates?
<3

xo Sarah

4 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun. I tried Pinterest but it truly makes my head hurt. Thanks for the recommendation!

    Vonae Deyshawn
    www.myvirtueplace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great!! I want to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey can you invite me? Do I have to tell you my email(fan__1@hotmail.com) or anything else?
    Thank you so much
    For any further information please email me on that email. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for coming to check out my blog! I read every one of your comments, and I can't wait to hear from you! If you have any other questions or requests or anything, feel free to email me at itsagirlsworld54@yahoo.com ! :)
xoxo Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...