Friday, February 3, 2012

PINspiration: Heart Hair

Hey everyone!

It's a super rainy day where I go to school, so I've been watching the Real Housewives of Orange County (my favorite season) all day and looking around on Pinterest all day.  I came across all these cute heart hairstyles and thought they would be PERFECT for my Valentine's Day Series. Enjoy! <3

These are super cute braided hearts, perfect for school if you're feeling festive! :)

From here

From here

From here


This look is from the Chanel runway show from Spring 2010, but the heart is perfect (although a little dramatic) for Valentines Day.


 Another dramatic look, this one from Willow Smith.


Would you ever wear your hair in a heart? 
What are you doing with your hair for Valentine's Day?
Comment and let me know!


Follow me on here and on twitter for more of my Valentines Day updates!
<3


Other Posts:

3 comments:

  1. The first few remind me of the people on the grinch for some reason! hahaa..
    very imaginative! Although I'll stick to red ribbons :)
    +Followed you
    http://bellesbeautyfullblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, these looks are so interesting. I think a lot of them are a little too eccentric for my taste, but I really like the first one.
    by the way, i just followed you! :)
    xx, Kels

    www.misscouture17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blogs so cute! I've followed, could you follow me back? It would mean a lot:-)
    http://shelbyblogsx.blogspot.com/

    - Shelby xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for coming to check out my blog! I read every one of your comments, and I can't wait to hear from you! If you have any other questions or requests or anything, feel free to email me at itsagirlsworld54@yahoo.com ! :)
xoxo Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...