Friday, February 3, 2012

PINspiration: Heart Hair

Hey everyone!

It's a super rainy day where I go to school, so I've been watching the Real Housewives of Orange County (my favorite season) all day and looking around on Pinterest all day.  I came across all these cute heart hairstyles and thought they would be PERFECT for my Valentine's Day Series. Enjoy! <3

These are super cute braided hearts, perfect for school if you're feeling festive! :)

From here

From here

From here

This look is from the Chanel runway show from Spring 2010, but the heart is perfect (although a little dramatic) for Valentines Day.

 Another dramatic look, this one from Willow Smith.

Would you ever wear your hair in a heart? 
What are you doing with your hair for Valentine's Day?
Comment and let me know!

Follow me on here and on twitter for more of my Valentines Day updates!

Other Posts:


  1. The first few remind me of the people on the grinch for some reason! hahaa..
    very imaginative! Although I'll stick to red ribbons :)
    +Followed you

  2. Great post, these looks are so interesting. I think a lot of them are a little too eccentric for my taste, but I really like the first one.
    by the way, i just followed you! :)
    xx, Kels

  3. Your blogs so cute! I've followed, could you follow me back? It would mean a lot:-)

    - Shelby xx


Thank you all so much for coming to check out my blog! I read every one of your comments, and I can't wait to hear from you! If you have any other questions or requests or anything, feel free to email me at ! :)
xoxo Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...