Monday, February 13, 2012

Last Minute Valentine's Day Ideas


Hey everyone! Can you believe it? Valentine's Day is TOMORROW!  So, for all you last minute planners, this post is going to have a little bit of everything: outfits, date ideas, Valentine ideas, crafts and food!  Enjoy (it's long, stick with me)!

Outfits:






Crafts:





Treats:









Date Ideas

1. Dinner and a movie:  The classic Valentine's Day night, but take advantage while you can and make your man take you to see The Vow!
2. Romantic Night at Home: You don't have to go anywhere to have a fun Valentine's Day date.  Just have a delicious home cooked dinner and watch romantic movies at home!
3. PMS Night--For the single ladies: My sorority is having a PMS night, Pizza Movies Sisters, where all the girls without Valentines (or in long distance relationships like me) watch movies and eat pizza and hang out all night!  Now even if you're not in a sorority, do this with your other single friends! :)

Gifts for Him
(for all you SUPER procrastinators!)

Really cute hammock--fun for you too!

ANY video game (if he's a gamer)


Stainless Steel Wallet--I think this is cool!

I got this book for my boyfriend last year, he's obsessed.


I hope you all enjoyed! 
What are your Valentine's Day plans?
Comment and let me know! :)

Happy (almost) Valentine's Day!




3 comments:

  1. Cute post. Guess what! In Australia its Valentines day right now. So Happy Valentines Day!

    http://www.hungrydelights.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love outfit 2 - it's so pretty and casual chic!

    And the Zombie Survival Guide looks awesome! I want to get it for me! :-D

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great date ideas! Dates don't have to be always dinner outs but must be fun as well. Great post you got here. Thanks for the information that you've shared with your readers. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for coming to check out my blog! I read every one of your comments, and I can't wait to hear from you! If you have any other questions or requests or anything, feel free to email me at itsagirlsworld54@yahoo.com ! :)
xoxo Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...