Thursday, February 9, 2012

VDAY 8: Heart of Gold or Sterling Silver? - A Tiffany & Co. Valentine Gift Guide and Wish list

Hey everyone!

Every girl wants to open a little blue box, especially on Valentines Day.  So, as the Countdown to Valentine's Day continues, I wanted to do a post that's sort of a two-in-one.  It's a gift idea for all you men that are looking for that VERY special Valentines Day gift, and it's also my wish list for Tiffany & Co (a girl can dream, can't she?).  Its a bunch of their most beautiful heart shaped jewelry, perfect for the season of L-O-V-E.


And for all you ladies that are stuck wishing like I am, I want to know if you prefer gold or silver jewelry! Personally, I'm a fan of silver, but I do love some things gold! :)
Leave a comment and let me know!
What's your #1 wish list item from Tiffany & Co.?

Follow me on here and on twitter for more Valentines Day updates? :)

<3

3 comments:

  1. Great post! I've always wanted a sterling silver key necklace from Tiffany & Co. but i've just never put it on a wishlist, maybe i'll do that this year. I prefer gold jewelry in the Summer because it compliments my skin colour, and Silver in the Winter for the same reason, if that makes any sense.
    xx, Kels

    www.misscouture17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely a fan of silver jewellery or white gold - not so keen on normal gold though.

    Ooo look at all those pretty necklaces - they're lovely!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in need of some fine jewelry from the boy friend!! lol...

    http://swBeautifulLife.BlogSpot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for coming to check out my blog! I read every one of your comments, and I can't wait to hear from you! If you have any other questions or requests or anything, feel free to email me at itsagirlsworld54@yahoo.com ! :)
xoxo Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...