Friday, February 17, 2012

Get the Look: Hilary Duff

Hey everyone!

Here's the first of my "Get the Look" posts, this one is for a super casual but cute outfit that Hilary Duff was seen in:

Here's my recreation:

It's super easy to create this look.  Just start with some black opaque leggings or black skinnies, then pair it with a plain gray t-shirt and black blazer.  For accessories, grab a slouchy black bag and black boots, then throw on a big scarf (mine's green to sort-of match hers, but you can use ANY color).  Finally, I'd throw on some big earrings like Hilary's.  Then I added a turquoise ring just for a tiny pop of color!  You can find exactly what I used here.

Hope you all enjoyed!
<3

Follow me on here and on twitter?

1 comment:

  1. She is pretty!! :)
    I follow you on Twitter, follow me: https://twitter.com/#!/AnnaTHuynh
    And see my blog with translate: http://twisttherhythm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for coming to check out my blog! I read every one of your comments, and I can't wait to hear from you! If you have any other questions or requests or anything, feel free to email me at itsagirlsworld54@yahoo.com ! :)
xoxo Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...