Friday, January 6, 2012

Quick Update: What to Look For

Hey everyone!

So there may be a lacking in my blogs today, I've got a killer migraine and just want to sleep for a little while and watch movies (right now I'm watching Dazed and Confused <3!).

But there are some fun things coming up! I have a review on the face cleansing wipes I have from Pond's, I just started using them! I'm also planning to do a skin care routine, both morning and night.  Of course I'll keep doing my nightly inspiration because they seem to be popular.  Some Polyvore OOTDs will also be coming up.  I'm going to do my organization for school as well as how to stay organized with a blog.  If there's anything else you all want to see PLEASE feel free to let me know :)

Follow me on here and on twitter?
(I'll try to follow back!)


Have a great day! :)

<3

2 comments:

  1. I've followed you here and on twitter! Have a great weekend :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Im following you now! You should follow me too!


    http://aaperception.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for coming to check out my blog! I read every one of your comments, and I can't wait to hear from you! If you have any other questions or requests or anything, feel free to email me at itsagirlsworld54@yahoo.com ! :)
xoxo Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...