Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Polyvore?!

Hey everyone!

So I can't believe it's taken me this long to become a Polyvore user! It's so much fun! For those of you who don't know, you can sign up for Polyvore , then you can design your own outfits! They have every color and style of everything from clothing to handbags and accessories to makeup! It's SO fun!  If you want to start an account, make sure to comment and let me know what it is so I can follow you! My name is soupforthegirlysoul :) Here's my first Polyvore Creation:



Where everything is from:


I'm still figuring it all out but so far I'm LOVING it! :)
What do you think?

Follow me on twitter?

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for coming to check out my blog! I read every one of your comments, and I can't wait to hear from you! If you have any other questions or requests or anything, feel free to email me at itsagirlsworld54@yahoo.com ! :)
xoxo Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...