Sunday, January 22, 2012

New Product Alert: China Glaze's Hunger Games Collection-"Capitol Colours"

Hey everyone!

So after much debate, it's final! China Glaze WILL be having a Hunger Games Collection, which will be called "Capitol Colours"! Here are the colors:




Picture from here

The collection comes out March 1st, and the movie follows on March 23! I'm the most excited about "Luxe and Lush" and "Dress Me Up".  Which colors are you most looking forward to trying?

Follow me on twitter?
Much love <3

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for subbing! xox Your blog is amazing! I'm so excited about this collection now! I didn't even know this was happening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! so looking forward to this collection! I love the hunger games.
    www.mayrabarragan90.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really looking forward to this collection - Agro and Riveting are my favourite colours so far!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, i wish they would be available in Austria :( the first one is my absolute favourite!

    Great Blog! Glad I found you on LaurenConrad.com!

    xo
    J
    www.janelladaydreamin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these colors!! Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh can't wait. Thanks for sharing.

    New follower.
    PLease visit my blog when you have the chance.
    http://myminibag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for coming to check out my blog! I read every one of your comments, and I can't wait to hear from you! If you have any other questions or requests or anything, feel free to email me at itsagirlsworld54@yahoo.com ! :)
xoxo Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...